If you return the goods using our return label, you will be charged an amount of 3.49 GBP, which will be deducted from your refund.
You have 100 days from the day you receive your online purchase to return your items.
Simply follow these 4 steps in our return procedure:
Make sure you have the Prepaid Return Label provided in the parcel. Do also include the Return Slip if you have it with you.
If you do not have your return label, please reach out to our customer service.
- Return your item using the bag / box it was delivered in. If you no longer have the original packaging, you can use any other bag or box of your choosing
- Place the items you want to return in the parcel
If you want to return a non-fashion item, please review the specific return policy stated in the product description.
- Stick the prepaid return label on the parcel, and make sure that it covers the original shipping label
- Seal your return parcel securely so that it doesn’t get damaged on its way back
- You can return your parcel through your local Evri post office.
- Remember to ask for a receipt as proof that you have returned the parcel and keep it till we have processed your return
- Online Return In Store is unavailable.
- It may take up to 14 business days for the item to get back to our warehouse
- Once we’ve received your parcel in the warehouse, we will send you a return confirmation email
- Once your return has been processed, we will issue a refund to the payment method that you chose when you made your order
- Please note that it can take several days before the money is back in your bank account, depending on the terms and policies of your bank
It is neither possible to exchange nor return the item in the store.